Refund and Shipping Policy
- These Rules are formulated in accordance with relevant provisions of the Pamojan.com International Platform’s General Provisions, Pamojan.com Transaction Services Agreement, to protect the rights and interests of the Buyer and the Seller with respect to online transactions on Pamojan.com.
- When a dispute arises between the Buyer and the Seller after they have conducted an online sale and purchase of products transaction through Pamojan.com, if either party submits their disputes to Pamojan.com, the following rules will apply.
- If the Buyer and the Seller otherwise agree upon the rules for handling the transaction disputes, Pamojan.com has the right to decide whether rules will be applied, except the rules contradicts the rules on Pamojan.com.
- Notices related to disputes sent by Pamojan.com to the Buyer and/or the Seller through the Pamojan.com system, official communication tools, e-mail, telephone, etc. constitute the basis for deciding the disputes.
Delivery and Insurance Policy
The seller will ship the orders directly to the buyer’s address, using a carrier of the seller’s choice. The Incoterms (International Commercial Terms) for the products listed need to be selected correctly for the buyer to know how the products will be delivered. The fulfillment lead time is set by the seller when listing the products in the Seller Centre.
Shipping Rates Estimate and Quotes
We have partnered with Freightos to make booking simple, convenient, and cost-effective. It is easy to find freight partners and get instant quote comparisons on Pamojan Logistics: Click here for more info. Also, always have full visibility on all the costs involved and to have as accurate rates as possible, we recommend the following:
- The invoice should mention the HS Codes per line item, price, and country of origin.
- Full packages details such as; the number of packages/ pallets/ boxes, dimensions and weight per package, or volume of the cargo. All this info will be found in the product description.
- Exact collection address with the contact person and zip code.
- If the cargo contains any kind of batteries or liquids in general, please provide MSDS (material safety data sheet).
Insurance depends entirely on the Incoterms (International Commercial Terms) used in the transaction. For example, if CIF (Cost, Insurance and Freight) or CIP (Carriage and Insurance Paid) are used, it is the seller’s responsibility to pay for the insurance as well as the shipping fees. For more info about different Incoterms and their meaning, please contact us. Regardless of the Incoterms used, both the seller and the buyer can reach a mutual agreement on insurance. However, if you have more questions or if you need help, please contact our logistics team.